Thursday, October 1, 2009

TGIF...for me.

Today is my Friday....AMEN....Halla-lu-ya...can you tell I am TGIF'ing big time. I have to take tomorrow off because our daycare is closing early...but really, I am thrilled to take the entire day off to spend it with the girls. I am hoping the weather cooperates so we can play outside. Avery now loves her "outdoor" swing...mostly because she has grown out of her "indoor" swing.

Brad will be home this evening...AMEN

We are going to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend....AMEN

Taco Soup is on the menu for Football Sunday...AMEN

I am thankful for:
  • Consignment Sales, so that I can dress the girls in cute little Overalls for their trip to the Pumpkin Patch.
  • Not going to Manila...oh wait, have I said that already, even so, I need to stress how thankful I am that I did not go, they are expecting another storm this weekend, I mean seriously, give them a break...
  • Having such an open mind about Chuck Bass...I mean really, I wrote him off last season, but this season he is "oh such a dreamboat". For you haters out there, I am talking about Gossip Girl...oh so important, I know.
  • All my new March Mommie Friends...I feel so blessed to have them in my life and I can't wait to meet a few of them in Raleigh in a few short weeks, look out Raleigh, there will be Momma's on parade, with their strollers...ready to SHOP.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I've been eyeing some outdoor swings. I don't know if we've got a tree with a low enough branch :( and I want you to know I love your "thankful" posts. There is so much we take for granted in life that we should truly be grateful for!

We can't wait to meet you guys and hit the stores too!!