Friday, October 23, 2009

Prayers

My dear friend Dana's FIL is recovering from Reconstructive Bladder surgery, but it hasn't been smooth sailing, he is facing one challenge after the next and the recovery process isn't going as well as they had hoped, so I ask that you send your prayers their way.

I am looking forward to a weekend with the family. Brad has been out of town all week. Last night I had dinner with my friend Melissa, we worked together at Careerbuilder and we always have a lot of fun when we get together. We went to PF Changs and talked the night away, so I didn't get much time with Brad last night after getting home from dinner at 9:45pm and hitting the hay around 10:45pm. So I am looking forward to spending the weekend with Brad and the girls. We are hoping to go Apple Picking, but it will depend on how the weather holds out.

Its been an exhausting week, and I have woken up feeling like a truck hit me the last two mornings due to the glass of wine I enjoyed the night before, man, I am getting old.

I went to the Endo today, she puts me in the worst mood, she treats my labs, not my symptoms or how I am feeling, so for now my dose is going to remain at 88 mg and I will follow up in 12 months, which will be the longest stretch of time without seeing her. I am feeling pretty blah, if you couldn't tell by the lack of energy in my words...sorry. I will work on it!

1 comment:

oneof4dms said...

Thanks! It looks like the prayers are working...we're off the hospital now to see the new "spunk" that Bill has!