Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Fits..

Yup, more quality time on the stairs for Miss Olivia last night. First trip to the stairs was due to the fact that she hurled her cup of milk across the room while eating dinner. The second trip was related to her smoking Avery in her grill piece. She just doesn't understand the whole "not in her face" directions that come spewing out of my mouth on an hourly basis.

Brad will be home tonight - AMEN. As you say your prayers for the day, please send some up for Sweet Baby Stellan (mycharmingkids.net) he is struggling with his usual SVT but this time around it seems to be hitting him a bit harder. And its his birthday - who wants to spend their birthday in the PICU on a vent? Poor little man.

Did I tell you that one of my Mommy Friends is pregnant? Yup, her sweet little girl is March Sisters (even though Avery was born in February, confusing I know) with Avery, and she is due in July. Her little ones will be about 17 months apart, and while Olivia and Avery are only 19 months apart, her situation seems so much closer to me, can't explain it. Pregnant with a 7-8 month old vs. a 10 month old just feels so different to me. Sometimes I think, heck, I could be pregnant right now too, but then the majority of the time I think, HOLY COW, not on your life missy.

No comments: