Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Men and The Bathroom

TMI WARNING
So I don't get it! Maybe one of you can enlighten me. WHAT IN THE WORLD DO MEN DO IN THE BATHROOM? Brad put Avery down tonight at 6:40pm, ran outside for a second to get his work bag and then went upstairs to use the bathroom...I FINALLY had to yell to him at 7:15pm, he was still in the bathroom! I just don't understand what takes so long. I mean both men and woman poop, right? Its not like its a totally different end result for us vs. them...so why does it take him 29 minutes longer than it takes me? I swear he just hides in there. He would rather sit on the toilet, than on the couch where a two year old can find you and a wife can ask you if you remembered to pay the Lawn Guy for the 32nd time this week.

So poor Avery isn't feeling so well. When Brad picked her up this afternoon her eyes were so puffy, you could tell she wasn't feel well. And she was Miss Fussy Pants tonight and out like a light at 6:40pm. Who knows how the night will go and how she will sleep, but the poor thing was falling apart, and needed to hit the hay. I am so hoping that it is just a very mild reaction to the flu shot and that this doesn't change our plans for the weekend. Being that Avery doesn't really touch anyone else, we will likely still go, she will only end up spreading her germs to those that want her germs.

So thankful for:
  • Being able to take care of business in the bathroom in less than 30 minutes - I know, TMI, but I just couldn't help it. I would lose it if I spent 4 hours a week in the bathroom. Heck, I am thankful it takes me just seconds...
  • Pasta - it is such an easy, yummy meal that everyone loves. Too bad carbs go straight to the cheeks...
  • Online Banking - I don't know how I lived without it, I love being able to check everything online with the click of a mouse. Our Credit Card transactions, checking balances, CD maturity dates, etc. I love, love, love it.

1 comment:

The B's said...

Oh dear Lord, we were so separated at birth. I swear... I was reading your post, as my husband was doing the exact same thing... and I was wondering what in the world. I have no idea what goes on in there. You are soo funny and sooo true! :)