Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh boy

I know that I had asked for some perspective in 2010, but I wasn't hoping it would smack me in the face so harshly. While I don't know this family, I am moved to tears each and every time I read one of their blog posts. And it looks like the end is near for CJ (Charlotte Jennie), she has battled this brain tumor for almost a year (almost, exactly a year, how freaky) and her parents have made "peace" with her passing. Please pray for them as they say goodbye to their darling little girl. I can't even begin to imagine the pain they are going through and you better believe each and everyday I read this blog I hug my girls a wee bit tighter. As I type this I am feeding Avery some breakfast and with each and every bite she takes she makes a new sound and I can't imagine not hearing those sounds anymore, to never hear my daughter's sweet voices again...

No comments: