Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where do YOU shop?

Kelly's Korner has started back up the "Show us your life" blog posts every Friday and this week its all about where you shop. So here goes nothing...please keep in mind I am overweight, paying out the wazoo for daycare and at this point in my life could care less if I wore the same pair of jeans every single day of the week. If I were to have responded to a blog like this a few years ago my answers would be very different, so I am going to go ahead and answer it in the present tense and also go back a few years just for fun.

Where I shop today?

Target - without a doubt that store is a little peace of heaven, from clothes to home goods, its a one stop shopping mecca for me these days.

TJ Maxx - but I don't get there very often and it really is hit or miss

Baby Gap - clearly not for me...

Etsy.com - I love finding things for the house, clothes for the girls and even shopping for party invites on etsy.com

Where I used to shop? And where I hope to shop again one day...

Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft

JCrew

Ralph Lauren


Banana Republic

That about sums it up, not a very fun or exciting post I know, but heck it is what it is :)

No comments: