Saturday, January 30, 2010

5:30am...

Is NOT a good wake up time for me, and honestly it isn't a good wake up time for Olivia either, the poor thing has been waking up super early all week and she is a hot mess by 8am, so since we were both home today we ended up putting her down for a nap around 9am, and she is still out for the count, of course that is going to wreck the afternoon nap schedule, but so be it, the child needs her rest. She is still wheezing and coughing, if we weren't having a blizzard right now I would likely consider taking her back to the Doctor to get her lungs checked, but that looks like it will have to wait until Monday if she is still feeling crappy.

The Deep End - have you all been watching it? I kinda dig it...and I am a big fan of the time slot, that means 3 solid hours of drama on Thursday Nights, I happen to think it compliments Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy.

Avery cracked her head against the end table yesterday afternoon, before I could even pick her up it was already bruised and she had a dent, which has since turned into a huge egg. Take a look at the little trouble maker's forehead.(above) Speaking of the little trouble maker, I caught her climbing my night side table, and using the basket that sits on the ledge as her stepping stool. If she isn't her father's daughter...good gracious.

Brad is heading to Charlotte on Tuesday for his National Sales Meeting and will be back late on Friday, so that means lots of quality Girl Time, for me and my little sweet cumquat's.

And guess what folks? My main man Michael Buble is coming to Richmond on July 6th...tickets go on sale on Friday, anyone else interested in joining us for the evening? We saw him in concert in Charlottesville and it was worth every penny, he's such a charmer.

No comments: