Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Diet Day 3

So 3 pounds down and I am on a roll...time to go solo...rolling in my 5.0 with my rag-top down so my hair can blow...can you name that tune?

My plan of attack involves eating right and working out as much as possible, but the "as much as possible" isn't so much right this second because the minute I exert myself I begin to cough up the one lung I have left in my chest. The other one is still laying on the Family Room floor...awful. So I worked out on Monday afternoon and paid for it for the rest of the night, I couldn't even talk without hacking my face off. So when I saw the Doctor this afternoon she told me to put the working out on hold until the cough is gone. And seriously, what is the deal with coughs? Why are they ten times worse in the evenings? I mean really! Give a girl a break, oh sleep, how I miss you.

So anyways, back to the eating right part...

Monday - brought my yogurt, lunch and snacks, all healthy of course. And made "Southern Oven Fried Chicken", from the Weight Watchers Cookbook, (Thanks Lisa!)

Tuesday - Oatmeal for breakfast, soup for lunch, lots of healthy snacks and a Lean Pocket for dinner.

Wednesday - brought my breakfast, lunch and snacks, again, all healthy. Had an Organic Burrito for lunch, only 300 Calories, da-da-dalish. And for dinner, another Lean Pocket.

See? On a roll...going solo...you know the rest.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Wow 3 pounds is much to be proud of :) However, a lean pocket for dinner is NOT enough. Please tell me you're eating some fruit or veggies with that...Healthy snacks are a great way to curb appetite during the day. My problem is I get bored with the same stuff over and over :(