Monday, January 25, 2010

Sick Baby Girl


Here is our little darling doing her last breathing treatment of the day...doesn't she just look awful. Her eyes are basically swollen shut, when she coughs she chokes, she struggles to breath and when she tries to swallow she chokes on her mucus...lovely isn't it? My heart is aching for her, I wish I could take away her pain. And tonight she is burning up, lets hope that Motrin brings her fever down. She wanted nothing to do with dinner, but thankfully drank her bottle before bed tonight...after Olivia becoming dehydrated after her first bout of Bronchitis I am super anal about wet diapers and making sure they are getting enough liquid.



Brad has decided he is going to stay home with her tomorrow, we don't want to wear out our welcome with my Parents considering there is a strong chance that Avery will be out of school all week and that Olivia will be next on the RSV hit list...I hate that I can't stay home with her and cuddle with her all day, I hate that I have to go work and go against everything my heart is telling me to do...

No comments: