Monday, January 25, 2010

A look back...

It feels like e-ons ago that some of these photo's were taken, but thats because I have been such a bad photo-uploader...I promise to get better, I really do.

So first of all I can start with Olivia's Half Birthday Celebration...

Yes, we had cupcakes...and lots of them.



And yes, the chocolate frosting was quite messy...




Then we have the beautiful, super fragrant flowers that Brad bought home for me on Friday afternoon, what a great husband he is...



And last but not least we have Olivia's 3rd Haircut...which of course we didn't capture in action, but we attempted to capture the finished product. Too bad you can't really tell from this shot that the nice lady at Pigtails n' Crewcuts took off 2-3 inches.


1 comment:

Nivette said...

Cute! I had those same Stargazer lilies as part of my wedding bouquet :) Just be careful with their orangey stamen stuff...it almost stained my dress!