Friday, January 8, 2010

Whooppsss

So coughed up my last lung yesterday and ended up sleeping in the guest bedroom so Brad could get some sleep, but it was his night with Avery, to enforce the no bottle during the night resolution. So it sounded to me that all went well during the night and then around 5:55am I hear Avery screaming her face off, I can't quite figure out why she is screaming, maybe Brad is making her bottle, who knows, so I finally get up and Brad is still in bed, her door is still closed, so I go into our bedroom and ask him "Ummmmm, honey, 5:57am isn't the time to let her cry it out, that is the GOOD MORNING cry" so needless to say the morning didn't start out so great, BUT at least we had a small win with Night 2 of no bottle. WAHOO.

Brad and I are going out tonight, our first date night of 2010 and we are going to his Uncle's Art Gallery opening and then to dinner. I am looking forward to it but have been having a small panic attack about dinner and what to do, do I order the healthiest thing I can find or use this as my cheat meal of the week? Decisions, Decisions! I guess it will depend on where we go and if anything healthy appeals to me...we will likely hit a restaurant downtown, Carytown or the Fan. YUM.

1 comment:

The B's said...

Sorry to hear about your lung chica... but totally exciting about date night! Do you have a babysitter that you recommend or are you using your folks?? Let me know if you know of anyone! Thanks!