Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Too cool for school?

Nah, the girls are not too cool for school, but Avery does happen to be too cool for naps. The poor thing just can't settle down at school. She did okay with naps the first week, but its been downhill since then, most days she maxes out at 15 minutes, and that really isn't enough for my sweet 11 month old darling. So what is a girl to do?


And we are trying to introduce cow's milk to her at dinner in her sippy cup, but she isn't having it, she would much rather have water, in fact she literally turned up her nose at the milk tonight, I am hoping it just takes a little getting used to, because Olivia transitioned to cow's milk and a sippy cup with a quickness.




How about that Bachelor? Jake, Jake, Jake....I have to say, I am a bit disappointed in my girl Ali. She was crossing the finish line when the show ended last week, but last night she put herself back in the pack and slipped from the pedestal I had put her on. She is just a trouble maker, likes to stir the pot if you will, and I have no patience for that. And I happen to feel sorry for Vienna, just because she looks like a Fraggle doesn't mean the girls have to be so hateful towards her. I mean really! Ella's date made me an Ella Fan, and while I still think Corrie is a beautiful girl, she was mean on stage.

I can't wait to catch up on 24, I am a HUGE Jack Bauer fan, he gets me all hot and bothered and just seeing it waiting for me on the DVR menu is giving me heart palpitations, but Brad is traveling, so I have to wait for him. I am super duper pumped for The Deep End premiere on Thursday Night, its going to be a fabulous night for drama...ABC all the way.

My Parents are having a great time in Florida and my Mom has been sending Flip Video's to the girls, its adorable! Olivia loves to watch them.

No comments: