Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Buying us some time...

Brad talked to the Director at TCH about our concerns, regarding Avery moving up to the Toddler room, and ta-da, she doesn't have to move...just yet. We are going to re-evaluate again around her birthday, and then make the decision when we feel ready. I was very relieved to hear how important it is to them to ensure the parents are comfortable.

On a side note, when I dropped Olivia off this morning, I noticied that there are a few other babies out sick with RSV, so I guess that solves the mystery of where Avery picked it up...poor thing. And Olivia woke up coughing this morning, lets hope she avoids it...but not likely.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I'm happy to hear that they're concerned with the family's feelings about the move up and that Avery will enjoy more time to settle in before being uprooted.

I hope she feels better soon and that LaLa dodges the RSV (keeping fingers crossed).