Sunday, January 24, 2010

Monday Already?

Urgh - I can't believe its already Sunday Night and I am preparing for another week, this weekend flew by and I could use another few days with my sweet darlings. Speaking of my sweet darlings, poor Avery is under the weather, her eyes are watering, she has a nasty cough, her nose is running like a faucet, what a mess. And she isn't sleeping well, she is crying out left and right all throughout the night. I am hoping to get an appointment for her tomorrow morning with Dr. S and then she will spend the day with my parents.

I had such great intentions of actually posting a picture this weekend, I feel so bad that all I have done is blab for the last few weeks, but I haven't had a spare second to take any photographs let alone upload them. Actually that is a little bit of a fib, I did take a picture of the beautiful flowers that Brad brought home to me on Friday evening to cheer me up, but I haven't had a chance to upload them yet.

So you know how I travel to Manila for work? Well, the folks that work for me there are actually here this week, they are going to spend the week with us in Richmond and immerse themselves in our culture and the Capital One way of life.

I have done "well" on my diet for the last 3 weeks, however this weekend I fell off the wagon a bit, but tomorrow its back on and the rest of the week, outside of dinner on Wednesday and dinner on Friday I should be good to go. I am 10lbs lighter than I was on January 4th and I have only hit the gym once so far.

1 comment:

The B's said...

10 lbs in 3 weeks, that is awesome! Great job! I am working away on mine as well... Hope that this week is a better week for you! :)