Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day of Yuck

Reasons why my day was filled with yuck:
  • Olivia didn't want to stay at school and I cried all the way home
  • I kinda feel worse, health wise, I thought I was getting better until last night and my cough was out of control last night, and the congestion is still insane, so I basically feel like crap.
  • I can't seem to sleep, I get about 5-6 hours every single night and its strange, I am not tired during the day, but I know its hurting my patience level.
  • Avery woke up at 6am
  • I had to write my Self-Appraisal for work today, I absolutely hate writing about what I have done all year
  • I had to give 360 feedback to several co-workers today, some of which I can't stand, and I had serious trouble finding a single strength to talk about, I should have just declined their feedback.
  • I am dieting and didn't go to the gym, the guilt is insane.
  • I was starving all day...
  • And tons of other stuff I don't feel like getting into...

But tomorrow is a new day. Brad is out of town so I am going to take some Tylenol PM and hit the hay, maybe that will help me recharge a bit.

No comments: