Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Strange Disease?

So we had a wonderful date night last night despite the frigid temperatures and the horrible parking, which in turn required us to interface with those frigid temperatures for several blocks, and mind you, I was wearing a dress...with boots, but without tights, so I had some bare skin and it didn't feel very good. We spent about 45 minutes at the Art Gallery checking out Bernard's work and then walked to Bistro 27 for dinner with Alex and Kristen, we had a blast, laughed our faces off and enjoyed a delicious meal, not to mention a fabulous glass of bubbly for me!

So we got home around 10:30pm, apparently the girls had both been in bed since 7pm, which is about an hour early for Olivia, but the poor thing just isn't napping well at TCH, so I guess that means bedtime will have to adjust, which of course you've probably figured out that means she gets up at 6:30am because she is an 11-12 hour sleeper at night. Its not like we are sleeping in though, Avery gets up between 5:50am and 6am, so at least we're already up.

But anyways, back to the purpose of my post, when I finally crawled into bed after hacking up my replacement lung, I realized my glands were super swollen, my arms were killing me, like I could barely lift them, yet they were restless and my face hurt, strange huh? And then my hands felt like they were swelling up a bit...all very strange, and it lasted throughout the night. And then this morning at 5:55am when Avery got up, I didn't think I would be able to lift her due to the arm issues, so Brad got up with her, bless his heart (don't forget when he was out of town this week he got good sleep and I slept like crap). So I slept in and he spent the morning playing with the girls, but my arms are still acting up...thank goodness my gland pain has decreased I was ready to call the CDC on myself.

No comments: