Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Somebody Stop Me"

Seriously, I have a problem. I want to snatch up every single adorable Christmas decoration I see, I can't stop myself. Target is the worst, everything is so stinkin cute. I had to go there today to stock up on Tampons, yup, you read that right. I am going to have to pack an entire suitcase of Tampons for my trip. I am so annoyed. Bad timing. Jeesh. Anyways, I had to stop at Target quickly and found myself in La-La land looking at all the Christmas stuff. I also ran to Michaels and bought our formal Christmas Tree...I am going to ask Brad and his Dad to set it up while I am gone, I can't wait to decorate it when I get back. I am hoping that Olivia will help me, we'll see how that goes - HA.

PS I hate running errands in the rain.

No comments: