Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hate it...

I hate being away from the girls when they don't feel well. Olivia was feeling better after her round of Meds last week, but appears to be snotty again and Avery has been suffering from the snots for the last two weeks, BUT now its turned into a fever, apparently Brad called the Doctor this afternoon and they said to watch it, but not take her to the ER until it hits 104, right now its 101.4, so heres to hoping it stays down and she is comfortable. I just hate that she is so clingy and I am not there to cuddle her. And I gave Brad tickets to the Redskins Game tomorrow for his Birthday, BUT now he is thinking he shouldn't leave Avery, I hate that he might have to miss the game. And to top things off, I am feeling like absolute garbage and the Hotel Doctor won't be in until 9am on Monday, and its currently 6:45am on Sunday. So I have a good 24 hours to wait to see a Doctor. I skipped dinner last night with everyone, we will all meet for dinner tonight at 7pm before we head to one of our suppliers around 8pm.

No comments: