Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quick, Painfree and Healthy...

That is the type of labor I wish on my dear friend and neighbor Molly. She checked into St. Francis yesterday around 4pm and was induced this morning at 7am. I am waiting on the edge of my seat for updates, I have tears in my eyes just sitting here waiting for the good news. I already love this little bundle and I haven't even met her yet. I just know she is going to be a near and dear friend of Avery's for years to come, I just wonder if they will be forever friends, in each others weddings, there to support each other as they have children...okay, I need to slow down, I am a hormonal mess today. My friend Dana blogged about one of her co-workers (PE Teacher) who lost his wife yesterday, out of the blue, she just passed away, I was crying my eyes out reading her blog and I don't even know this man.

Stellan, from http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ is on his way to Boston today for another ablation, which is a very risky procedure for someone his age, as he is just 12 months old. More tears for Stellan and his family...what the heck is wrong with me?

Olivia had a rough day yesterday, she was crying when I got to Donna's yesterday and that was just the tip of the ice burg...after chucking her milk cup at Avery she spent some quality time in the corner. In Olivia's defense Avery stole a paper plate away from her...of course she wanted to eat it since she is our little Billy Goat!

Back to my hormones, I am wondering if its because I am ever so slightly jealous that Molly is going to be meeting her daugther for the first time today? Could it be that I have newborn baby envy? It could be, anything is possible. I don't get all weepy when I see random pregnant women on the street, and looking at "just born" pictures of a coworkers baby the other day had little to no effect on me. I am wondering if its because I am so happy for Brian and Molly, because they are our close friends and Miss Campbell will be a part of our lives? Will vacation with us? Will trick or treat with the girls? Will bob for apples with the girls next year, thats right, bobbing for apples folks, and no I don't think its gross, I think its a wonderfull fall tradition, germs schmerms.

I can't wait to meet you precious little Campbell, today is your Birth Day and its all about you my dear!

No comments: