Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Something Fierce

I am missing my babes something fierce, all four of them....Riley included and generally speaking I don't miss him. I can't wait to set my sights on them, I am counting down the minutes.

I happen to be watching Gossip Girl over here and get this, its only one episode behind, which is shocking, especially so if you know anything about TV over here...let me give you a little insight. American Dreams, the show that was cancelled in the States 5+ years ago is a "New Series" here...and DeAnna Papas is the Bachelorette, so its a few seasons behind too.

From what I hear the girls are okay, no big improvements from either one, but they are eating. I on the other hand am 10 times more stuffed up right now, can't blow my nose fast enough and my throat is killing me from talking all day....I just keep telling myself only one more day. I can't wait to get home, get my hands on those girls and kiss them until the sun comes up.

I actually ventured out and had two meals outside of the hotel today and I have to admit, the first one was pretty darn tasty. I had Prawn (Shrimp) Rigatoni with Garlic and Olive Oil, the only downside is that it was a Tapas size portion, but I did order some Pop Over Bread with Herb Butter so that helped fill up the tum-tum.

One more day of work, we will head to dinner tonight around 5pm, head to the office earlier than usual around 7pm and head back to the hotel to pack and shower around 4am so we can leave for the airport around 5:30pm.

No comments: