Friday, November 6, 2009

T Minus 6 days...

Next week is going to be a bit crazy. Monday and Tuesday are jammed packed with meetings at work, Brad will be traveling, Wednesday I am off for Veteran's Day and then I board a plane on Thursday Morning for Manila and won't be back until the 19th. Brad and I are taking Friday the 20th off to clean/organize/rearrange the third floor of our house, it could use a whole lotta love and attention. Its a disaster right now, the Home Office is a complete wreck, I can't wait to declutter and organize it, but I am deathly (okay that is a slight exageration) afraid that it will cause me to spend my life savings on organization supplies in order to turn it into a page in the Pottery Barn catalog, story of my life.

I am hoping that I can still hit the gym on Monday or Tuesday, but Brad will be traveling so that means it will have to be a last minute decision. I am making dinner for Brian & Molly on Tuesday before I head out of town for a week and am worthless to them. I am trying to find a non-Pasta meal to make them because I am guessing everyone else will be preparing a Lasagna dish of some sort...and while everyone loves Lasagna, seriously, they don't need it 47 nights in a row.

Tonight I am going to make this delicious White Chicken Chili recipe that my work friend Ashley brought to our Chili Cook Out a few weeks ago, and Sunday I am going to try out this Lemon Sherry Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe Megs shared with me. And Saturday Night I might just make Brad his favorite, Chicken Parmasean. Yum. I love to cook, but only when I have the time.

My boss/friend "C", wasn't feeling well yesterday at work, so she went over to the Health Center, they did an EKG and the results weren't good, so she was off a Cardiologist this morning at 8am. I am on pins and needles waiting to get an update....please keep her in your thoughts and prayers today as she waits for the results from all the tests they did this morning.

No comments: