Sunday, November 8, 2009

47 Questions...

1. WAS I NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Sure wasn't.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I CRIED? Just a few minutes ago reading about Stellan

3. DO I LIKE MY HANDWRITING? Yes, but its a bit nerdy, very straight. I get a crazy amount of compliments on it.

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I am actually not a huge fan of lunch meat, I am fairly picky actually, Boar's Head is my favorite brand, and I would have to say Turkey or Chicken.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Sure do, two of them in fact.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, but can imagine I would also get annoyed with me because I can never keep my opinion to myself and I can't stop talking. But at the same time, I am forever honest and loyal.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sure do

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, and for years I beg to have them taken out, but my chronic throat issues have been at bay since 2001, so at this point I am content to keep them.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes, without a doubt. But Raisin Bran is a close second.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, not so much, and yes, I know I should, its bad for the shoes not to...blah, blah, blah.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Cookie, and this time of year I fancy a heaping bowl of Egg Nog Ice Cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their teeth or their height

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Body, the whole, entire, body I inhabit.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my friends from the 413, I wish they all lived next door or across the street and that we had dinner parties once a week. And when I think about people who are no longer with us, I think about my Mom's Mom who I never met, I would have loved to meet her, get to know her, get to know the type of Mom she was, pick on my Mom with her, etc. You know, the typical grand daugther-grandmother bonding moments.


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOG? I sure do, I happen to love these things.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Currently shoeless, I rarely wear shoes in the house, but another week or so, or a few degrees cooler and I will be sporting my Winter Slippers that I love to pieces.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Halloween Sized bag of Peanut M&M's.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Criminal Minds on the TV, this show freaks me out, where do the writers come up with this stuff?

.22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hot Pink, without a doubt.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Babies fresh out of the bath

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mom

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent it to me, I stole it from another blog.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football these days, but good Lord, not the Redskins.

27. Hair Color? Dark brown

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sure don't, and honestly I don't think I ever could, I hate things near/touchy my eyes.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Couples Retreat

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A long-sleeve White T-Shirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Key Lime Cheesecake

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not a relevant question when posted on a blog

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Again, not relevant

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Sadly, I am not really reading a book now, but need to pull one off the shelf and get started before I board that plane on Thursday, TV in Manila is horrible, so I need to bring a few good books along with me.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one...I used to think that was sooooooooo horrible, to use a mouse without one, now I think that was all just hoop-la, because if it was sooooooooo bad, why wouldn't Capital One make us use one?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? NCIS Los Angeles, we watched 3 episodes last night that were on the DVR

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Rain on a tin roof

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither actually...and I am proud to admit, and by proud I mean ashamed, that I get them confused and couldn't name a song either one of them sang.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Manila, take two on Thursday.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Birthing HUGE babies, think that counts?

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Greenfield, Massachusetts

47. WHOSE ANSWERS AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO READING? Yours...

No comments: