Thursday, November 5, 2009

She's Here, She's Here, She's Here

Announcing the arrival of Miss. Margaret Campbell Harris, she arrived at 6:31pm, weighing in at 8lbs 10oz and measuring 21inches in length. I am so proud of Molly, she had a long 11 hours of labor, but from what her very proud husband says she was a trooper and did "wonderfully". Thank goodness Brian doesn't read by blog because I am going to embarrass him just a little bit, he was so stinkin adorable today, he was so excited, he and I went back and forth all day over Facebook (or Bookface as Brad likes to call it now thanks to Jim on The Office) E-Mail, and I could just hear the excitement in his words, he is such a proud Papa. And he was so proud of Molly, always telling me how great she was doing, etc. What a happy family they will be! So congrats to the newest addition....we adore her and can't wait to meet her tomorrow!

No comments: