Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Smell Ya Later Manila

I am outtie...and I am not looking back. I will be getting on a plane in 3 short hours, we will be heading to the airport in about 45 minutes. I am sitting in my room, fresh out of the shower waiting for my Cheddar Grilled Cheese to arrive...odd that they don't have American Cheese huh? Just Kidding...but oh how I miss thee.

I can't wait to land in Richmond. I am feeling worse by the minute and can't wait to see a Doctor, I am so stuffed up I can barely breathe, I feel like a Toddler, I am always wiping my own nose because its running like a faucet, gross I know.

Brad took Avery to the Pediatric Neurologist today and got great news...she is growing right on schedule, is back on the charts and doesn't have to go back again. WAHOO. This is a fabulous surprise, we thought based on our first appointment that she would be going back every 3 months until she was 18-24 months old - AMEN.

I feel so bad for Brad, I know he is looking forward to a break when I get home, but basically I am going to add to the mess, he will go from taking care of the girls to all three of us, I am a mess and can't function let alone take care of the girls, he will have to continue his caregiver duties for a few more days.

Work wise this has been a very up and down trip. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with my agents, but all in all this has been a very frustrating trip, we will see how things shake out when we get home and have discussions with Executive Leadership...

It looks like I will be back here before I know it. I am hoping to put off my return trip until at least February, wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Have a safe trip home and I hope you get to enjoy a few medicated days in bed after seeing a doc :)