Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

I never really got to experience the always talked about Thanksgiving Eve Bar Scene...during College I think I might have been home for Thanksgiving once, and I don't think I have been home for Thanksgiving since...For the last 8 years I have spent Thanksgiving in Bassett with Brad's Family and tonight is no different. Here I am, blogging from the Turner Family Basement, watching the girls (Leah, Ellie, Olivia and Avery) play with the LiteBrite (they should totally bring this back if they haven't).  I am so thankful that the girls get some cousin time in this Thanksgiving, Olivia loves that Leah and Ellie want to play Barbies with her and she loves it even more than Bina's House is Barbie Mecca.

Day 24: I am thankful for many things, and today I am thankful for safe travels...we made it safe and sound and are happy to be here, even if it will be a short visit.

No comments: