Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy First Birthday Campbell

Our sweet Campbell (really she is Brian and Molly's, but I just adore her...) turned ONE yesterday and we celebrated with thirty-five of her closest friends today. Molly did a great job with all the party prep, the food was delicious, and the "Hungry Caterpillar" theme was adorable.

Campbell and her Parents

Campbell escaping from the loud older kiddos

But I caught up to her...adorable outfit, right? Love it.

Day 6: I am thankful for my neighbors and the great friendships that we have formed, I don't know what my Richmond Life would be like without them and I can't imagine the rest of my years without their friendship.

Juliette, Campbell and Olivia (no idea where Avery was...)

Found her...she was waiting for the other guests to arrive.

Olivia the Monster

Olivia the Charmer

Can't you tell we are having a heart to heart?


Love her

Love her too

I just want to smooch her

Side Note: Avery loves to clean with Baby Wipes, so after Campbell devoured and smooshed her cake everywhere, Avery helped out the process..


No comments: