Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sob-Day...I mean Sunday

It has been a day full of tears. The people next to me at Church must have thought I was a crazy person, I just couldn't hold them in. My heart is physically aching for the Mudgett Family. Lisa delivered Elliott Daniel this evening (est) and he weighed in at 11lbs 10oz, the cord and placenta appear normal, so they are going to have to wait for further tests to be done before they get some answers...not that answers will take the pain away, or even begin to answer the real questions they have...starting with, why our sweet boy?


(I feel like someone has knocked me down too)

Olivia, my Mom and I went to Target this afternoon after Church and managed to pick up a few things, including Red Sparkly Shoes for the girls, I hope they go well with all of their Christmas Outfits...I think it might be a little much when paired with their red dress options, but when paired correctly they are going to MAKE the outfit.

I take off in the morning on a quick trip across the globe. I will be back Thursday Night. I can't wait to touch down in Richmond on Thursday Evening, I wish I could say it will be my last flight of the year, but not so much, I will be spending a week in Idaho beginning on December 13th, and to think I thought my last Manila trip would be the last trip of the year...oh how wrong I was.

Brad managed to get some of the outside lights up, and my wreath is up, I will have to take a photo for you so you can see the masterpiece he has put together outside, don't hold your breath, it likely won't be until I get back.

And after the lights were hung we spent the evening inside, just being the crazy family that we are.

Can't you just hear "Cheeeeeeseee"

Who am I to argue with comfy?

Get cozy with Dad

Everyone pile on..

No comments: