Sunday, November 21, 2010

Urgh.

Finally the cold I have been fighting for over a week now caught up to me, and won. I am feeling less than stellar right about now. I am however feeling very lucky to have a husband that would change his riding plans at the very last minute to stay home and stand guard for when the girls woke up from their naps so I could rest.  I have had a killer headache all day and it just won't quit.

We are all looking forward to a quick visit to Bassett, some quality time with the Turner Family and then its back to Richmond to get this house ready for the Tacky Sweater Party. I leave for Manila on the 29th and land back in Richmond late on the 2nd, so it will be a bit hectic getting everything ready for the party on the 4th, but I am already excited. I love hosting parties, and I love getting everyone together.  This year looks to be a bit smaller than most, seems as though a lot of people have conflicts with other parties, etc, but regardless, a good time will be had by all.

Day 21: I am thankful for my husband, who gave up his ride today to watch over the girls while I took a much needed nap.

No comments: