Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Little Indians...

Thank you for our Thanksgiving Cards and $ YaYa

I just love the way Avery is looking at Olivia in this photo

One Little, Two Little...Three Little Indians...

Precious, aren't they? Mac n Cheese stained clothes and all...

Day 17: I couldn't be more thankful for my two healthy, precious little darlings. Their health, despite the recent case of snots Avery has developed means the world to me. I am so thankful that Avery has put the Pediatric Cardiologist and Pediatric Neurologist behind her.  I am thankful for the Doctors that watch over my little ones and all the other little ones in the world. Those that care for "Tiny Humans" have a special place in my heart, I can't imagine the ups and downs of their day to day, but I am thankful for their wisdom and patience.

No comments: