Sunday, November 7, 2010

Give Thanks...


I purchased this last year after Thanksgiving and I couldn't wait to bring it out this year. I was hoping Olivia would be ready to partake in the "I am thankful" cards but for the most part she is still a bit too young. She can do a few days and then she stalls...so maybe next year will be our year. I plan for each family member to have a card for every single day and for us to share our cards with each other at dinner every night. The greatest plans...

I should also note that I have an adorable Thanksgiving-ish Table Runner in the dining room...the lighting in there tonight wasn't so great so I couldn't snap a good shot for you to check it out. So Sorry.

1 comment:

The B's said...

Love this! Can you believe they are sold out everywhere! I went looking for one in Oct and they were all out at pbkids. So glad you snagged one!