Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF

What a week! I am TGIF'ing big time. I am so very excited for a weekend at home with the Family. It has been a long work week and I am looking forward to thinking about everything under the sun EXCEPT work for a solid 2 days...too bad my brain doesn't work like that.

Avery seems to be feeling better, the meds are already doing the trick, and despite Olivia claiming to be sick, it doesn't appear to be materializing into anything just yet. I wish I could say the same for me. I was up until midnight working last night and up at 5am this morning with Avery and I woke up with the sore throat and just icky feeling.

Day 19: I am thankful for Nick Jr. I was never the Mom that said "I won't let my kids watch TV", but I never wanted to just plop them in front of it either, my girls cannot sit through movies yet, so I am thankful for the quick hit shows on Nick Jr, like Dora, The Fresh Beat Band and Ya Gabba Gabba, that keep their attention for short periods of time so I can make dinner or shower in peace (showering in peace with Avery has yet to happen, but it works for Olivia)

No comments: