Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

The girls doing some light reading in the "Potty"

The Girls and I started Halloween Day with Cinnamon Rolls and Turkey Sausage while Brad slept in.  Brad gets to sleep in on Sunday's and I get Saturday's, its works out great. Yesterday for the first time ever I woke up at 8:15am and just stayed in bed, I never do that, I curled up and watched Private Practice, it was heaven. I digress...so back to Halloween Day. So this morning the family set out for St. Mark's, accompanied by Insley, Zack, Brian, Molly and Campbell. Next week we are going to do our best to get Justin and Juliette to join us. Olivia had a blast at Children's Church and Avery hung out in the Nursery and seemed to enjoy herself as well.



After about 34 Photos this is the best we could do...it was painful. I kicked a box in frustration and it got stuck on my foot...

The girls napped and then The Koehler, Harris and Fahy families joined us for Chili, Corn Bread (courtesy of Molly), Mac n Cheese (courtesy of Insley) and Party in a Pot (courtesy of Samantha, which was this delicious rice dish, we can't wait to get the recipe).  All the kiddos hung out and the adults enjoyed a few spirits.

In her Killer Bumble Bee position

Cute as a Button Bumble Bee



Campbell the Squishy Piggy

How precious is she? She will be ONE on Friday, can you believe it?



We had a Darth Vader, a UVA Cheerleader, a Elmo and our two Bumble Bees. It was amazing how well they cooperated during our photo session, lets hope the girls photos go that well at Portrait Innovations next Thursday.

The girls did a great job trick or treating. They both said "Trick or Treat" and ended with "Thank You, Happy Halloween Boooooooooooooooooooooo". I am not sure where Olivia got the "Booooooooooo" part at the end, but it was a nice personalized touch. 

Acting out the "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The Happy Couple

"Charge"

Notice I said the adults enjoyed some spirits...HA.


Part of the crew

Campbell and her Mommy

They came home and Brad checked their candy (clearly they taught Olivia that at school, because she insisted on us checking her candy before she ate it), Avery dove right in, she downed at least 4 candy bars and then settled on a Tootsie Pop. We had to tackle her because she was running around like a crazy person, and we all know, you shouldn't run around with a Lollipop in your mouth.

Sleepy Bees

Night-Night Halloween 2010

See you next year...

3 comments:

The B's said...

First I have to say, your girls are precious! I just love love the bee costumes. My personal fav pic of the day hands down goes to "light reading"... adorable.

Jeni said...

I love all the photos! Looks like you guys had a fantastic halloween weekend. All of the kiddos were just ADORABLE!!

maura said...

Oh my goodness, those bee costumes (and the beautiful little girls IN them) are adorable!