Friday, November 26, 2010

To decorate or not, that is the question...

So I started pulling out the Christmas Decorations the other day, but today was the real deal, I planned to get almost everything out and be done decorating by the time I tucked myself into bed tonight, but with two little helpers, I am not sure that goal is all that feasible. 

Me: Avery, where are the blocks that belong in Santa's Tummy?

Avery: Ta-Da, here Mommy

For those of you that can't tell where that block was hiding...it was clearly dirty and in need of a wash, because it was in the dishwasher. At least she took me to it...its the least she could do, the good little helper that she is.

I braved the crowds at TRU this morning with Molly. We left around 10am or so, and were in the car on the way home by 11am, it was a quick trip and the crowds weren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be. I brought Avery with me, while Olivia and Campbell went to the Bike Shop with Brian and Brad. I love that I brought Avery with me to pick up one of her Christmas Presents, but she clearly had no idea what was going on.

We enjoyed lunch back at our house with the Harris Family and then Molly and I set out to get our toes did and to hit up the Costco. My Holiday Cards were ready, so look out folks, they might be in the mail this week, that might be a record for me, last year I didn't order them until December 15th.

The exciting news of the day is that my Parents will be here tonight, the girls are VERY excited to see them. They probably won't be here until close to bed-time so we are going to get the girls all cleaned up and in their PJ's before we head over there to surprise my parents. I picked up some flowers, some cinnamon buns and I had their house cleaned earlier this week, so I hope they feel at home when they arrive.

No comments: