Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll

Thanksgiving Dinner - Turner Style

Shannon fixing a plate for Heath

Cousins - November 2010
(Leah, Heath, Ellie, Olivia & Avery)

Our nieces and nephew
(Leah, Heath and Ellie)

I still think of Leah as a little girl, but she is rocking the Miley Cyrus look these days and she can totally pull it off...she is growing up.

I had a rough Thanksgiving. I haven't felt this bad in long time, between my head, throat and chest, I was in pain and I couldn't stop coughing, not to mention I didn't have a voice. I spent the majority of the morning in bed. So for that, I am thankful for everyone that helped supervise my children while I slept.

We enjoyed a delicious meal with Brad's Family and got on the road around 7pm, we pulled in around 10:15 and while we wish we could have stayed a little longer, with me getting on a plane on Monday morning and my Parents arriving today, not to mention us all feeling a little icky, it was great to be in our own beds.

This year I am thankful first and foremost for my loved ones and second to that, I am thankful that my loved ones are healthy.


No comments: