Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sick Schmick

Our Sweet Avery is a sick little girl.  She woke up at 2am coughing her chubby little cheeks off and Brad got up with her, the poor thing (Brad, not Avery) was up with her for 2 hours, she finally calmed down and everyone went back to bed until about 7am.  I took her to see Dr. Lauren this morning, her ears were getting red, but weren't yet infected, she was fever free, lungs sounded good but her cough was nasty and she was very congested. Avery was in a great mood at the Doctor and kept talking about going to school, so Brad took her to school, shame on us I know...I got a call around 3pm that she was running a low grade fever and had been coughing a lot and couldn't sleep...poor thing (this time, Avery, not Brad). So we are home, resting, she's had her meds and we are going to take it easy tonight and hope that she is fever free in the morning and gets a good night sleep. 

Day 17: I am thankful for the roof over our head. I love our home and I love decorating the house for the holidays.

No comments: