Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Almost There...

It is almost Turkey Day, I can't believe it. I am slightly frightened that time seems to be passing more quickly year over year. Sometimes I am tempted to rush time along and then other days I would love to freeze time, too bad you can't have your cake and eat it too huh?

Brad and I both seem to be getting a little worse on the health front. I have been working long hours and put in a 12 hour day today and lost my voice, my children are probably loving the fact that I can't raise my voice at them...not that I would do that of course...Mom of the Year over here.

Day 23: I am thankful for a very talented friend that created a fabulous Holiday Card that makes me smile, I hope you all love it as much as I do.

On a side note, I ordered a Photo Poster from Costco, it turned out amazing and was $8.99, what a great deal. Once I frame it and put it up I will share it with you all.

2 comments:

The B's said...

I hope that you guys are much better soon!

I am super impressed that you have already knocked out the card :) That is still looming on my to do list here!

Jeni said...

Aw you're very sweet. I'm equally thankful for you!