Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Back...

This is how we feel about "falling back"...

Notice the sticker on her shirt...it says $2. Funny huh?

This is Avery throwing a major fit, staring at her Halloween Bag, yelling "treat, treat", all the while chewing on a teething ring (first time in her life she has chew on one of these things, the poor girl must really be in pain)

Look at those tears...


And don't worry, I wasn't just snapping shots of her screaming. I had been holding her, standing up for an hour. She woke up this morning at 4:55am, and only took a 45 minute nap this afternoon, so she woke up angry at the world and furious with me considering I wouldn't give her 43 pieces of candy from her Halloween Bag. Not to mention she has been fighting at low grade fever, likely teething related, so she was just miserable. She perked right up in time for Brad to get home from his ride around 4:30.

Day 7: I am thankful for multi-purpose big box retailers that are open 24 hours a day.  Said stores help keep me productive during the hours of 5am-7am on a Sunday Morning. I love being able to let Avery run wild through the aisles of WalMart at 6am while I grab some groceries. Today we had to pick up our Turkey Bag goodies.  We are putting together a bag for Church and one for the girls school, complete with all the fixings, what a great idea huh? I wanted to tell Olivia all about it so she would know we are helping a nice family have a plentiful Thanksgiving meal, but she didn't stop talking long enough for me to get it out. Man, its tough getting a word in with that girl's yapper...precious little yapper that it is.

1 comment:

The B's said...

We still are struggling here... it is such a mess. I mean what are we saving all these hours up for anyway? hehehe!