Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10, 10, I give it a 10...

Name that Varsity Blues character...Billy Bob...you guessed it.

Day 10: I am thankful for Egg Nog - I love it, it gets me into the Holiday Spirit almost as much as Christmas Wreath Yankee Candles. I could drink it by the gallon and I get some depressed when it is retired after the Holiday Season...it really should be purchase-able all year round, but then I wonder if I would love it as much...ya know? If I could have it all year, would I love it?

I have tomorrow off in honor of Veteran's Day and I have a slam packed day. The girls are having their Holiday Photo's taken at 9am, I am getting my hair cut at 12 noon and then I have about 124 errands to run, what a nice relaxing day eh? Please say a teeny-tiny prayer that the photo session goes well tomorrow morning, it seriously is hit or miss with these two little darlings. I was hoping to have lunch with my bow-tie wearing husband, but his behind is heading out of town, so that is a no-go. 

No comments: