Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Monday: Pumpkin Pudding Pie


My Mom started making me this pudding pie when I was a wee little lady, and you will notice that when I made it on Sunday for the girls I didn't actually put it in a graham cracker pie crust like the recipe intended, but that is because the girls and I just love the pudding, we don't need the delicious pie crust, but if I had intended on serving this for others, you bet you bottom dollar the pie crust would make an appearance.


What you need: 
2 Packages of Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 Can of Pumpkin
1 2/3c Milk
8-16oz Cool Whip (you can use regular, lite or free)
1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Graham Cracker Pie Crust (optional)


 Step 1: with hand mixer combine both packages of pudding with milk...


Step two: mix in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and cool whip...


Step three: let it chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours and serve to your little kiddos with Dora spoons until their tummies rejoice.

No comments: