Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday Week 2

So another week of thankfuls flying around our house and we are still churning out the thankfuls...my gal pal Kristin, from Our Life Full,  had a genius idea...you document your "thankfuls" on cards and every year you put those cards in a book or journal and year after year you watch your children's thankfuls grow and change, and you can also document how their hand writing changes year over year...great idea huh? See her cards below...


So the last week has been a funny one in our house, Avery continues to keep it real with the things she is thankful for and Olivia is starting to remind us of a 74 year old woman...

Friday November 4th: 
Olivia - I am thankful for the food we eat
Avery - I am thankful for Riley
Brad - I am thankful its Friday
Leigh - I am thankful for great friends

Saturday November 5th:  
Olivia - I am thankful we are safe and sound
Avery - I am thankful for Campbell & Alyssa's Birthday Parties
Brad - I am thankful that I live in America and that we have the freedoms we have
Leigh - I am thankful for microwaves


Sunday November 6th: 
Olivia - I am thankful we get to stay home (she meant on the weekends)
Avery - I am thankful for my friends & cows
Brad - I am thankful for my 3 beautiful girls
Leigh - I am thankful that our girls have great relationships with our parents/their grandparents


Monday November 7th: 
Olivia - I am thankful that we are healthy
Avery - I am thankful for candy
Brad - I am thankful for our health
Leigh - I am thankful for $1 night at Don Pepe


Tuesday November 8th: 
Olivia - I am thankful that Santa Claus has Reindeer
Avery - I am thankful for yogurt sticks
Brad - I am thankful for Mexican Food
Leigh - I am thankful for our neighbors, they are like family


Wednesday November 9th - 
Olivia - I am thankful that Daddy is home (he had been traveling)
Avery - I am thankful for Santa Claus
Brad - I am thankful for our neighbors
Leigh - I am thankful for XM Radio - it always gives me a little blast from the past on the way to work



Thursday November 10th - 
Olivia - I am thankful that we have bath tubs and showers (seriously, who is this girl?)
Avery - I am thankful for my Monkey PJ's
Brad - I am thankful for working smoke detectors (ours has been chirping for days)
Leigh - I am thankful for hospice workers, and while I wish they weren't necessary, they are heaven sent

1 comment:

The B's said...

Thanks for the shout out girlfriend! The girls have some great ones... :) cows- love it!