Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Week 3

A little late since we spent the day showing our thanks and enjoying our quality family time with Brad's family in good ol' Southern Virginia, but better late than never! We spent a few days of week 3 apart so we weren't as diligent about tracking our thankfuls, but this is what I captured from my little beauties once I was reunited with them on Wednesday.

Olivia - Thanksgiving 2011 - 4 Years Old

Friday November 18th
Olivia - I am thankful for our home office, it makes Mommy happy
Avery - I am thankful for my toys
Brad - I am thankful that my job allows me to travel & while traveling catch up with friends and spend time with family
Leigh - I am thankful for pizza, it is the PERFECT meal to make with your family, it is simple, easy and everyone loves it. Homemade, frozen, delivery or pick up, I just love it all.


Saturday November 19th
Olivia - I am thankful for my toys
Avery - I am thankful for my Hot Potato Game
Brad - I am thankful for weekends at home to get projects done
Leigh - I am thankful for neighbors who have become some of our closest friends on the planet


Sunday November 20th
Olivia - I am thankful for my Green OBX t-shirt (lord help us)
Avery - I am thankful for puzzles (seeing a trend here?)
Brad - I am thankful that my Parents can help me out with the girls while I work and give Leigh a break.
Leigh - I am thankful for peace and quiet - and having the house to myself for the first time in 4 years.

Avery - Thanksgiving 2011 - 2 Years Old
Monday November 21st
Olivia - I am thankful for Bina & PawPaw and getting to stay at their house
Avery - I am thankful for Dora
Brad - I am thankful for our house and the neighborhood that we live in

Leigh - I am thankful for my in-laws who adore my children and are willing to watch them to give Brad and I a break.


Tuesday November 22nd
Olivia - I am thankful for all the toys at Bina & PawPaw's house
Avery - I am thankful for Dora Fruit Snacks
Brad - I am thankful that we made it through another year and I am looking forward to a great holiday season with my family.
Leigh - I am thankful for the man at Four Paws who loves Riley, he always makes me feel less guilty when I have to drop him off for a "visit"


Wednesday November 23rd
Olivia - I am thankful for stickers
Avery - I am thankful for Boots the Monkey (the trend continues)
Brad - I am thankful that Wayne & James made it home and were able to say goodbye to their Mom
Leigh - I am thankful for safe travels for the Craig boys, they made it home and were able to spend a few hours with their Mom before she became an angel (Please pray for the Craig family, Kathy's battle with cancer ended quietly on Wednesday November 23rd)


Thursday November 24th - Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Olivia - I am thankful for coloring books & crayons (she is learning from her sister)
Avery - I am thankful for Santa Claus
Brad - I am thankful to have a few days off

Leigh - I am thankful that Brad has a sister, that she has children and that those children are now cousins to my beauties.  I love my cousins, loved getting together with them growing up, and it is important to me that the girls have memories with their cousins.

No comments: