Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday Week 3

Here you have week 3 of documenting our thankfuls...

Friday November 11th: 
Olivia - I am thankful that the leaves are changing colors
Avery - I am thankful that Riley has toys
Brad - I am thankful that I don't drive a Honeywagon anymore (I made that up, he forgot one on Friday, so I am putting that one in there for him)
Leigh - I am thankful that I have a 9-5 job and get to spend the evenings and the weekends with my family

Saturday November 12th:  
Olivia - I am thankful for camping trips with my Daddy
Avery - I am thankful for my Sister
Brad - I am thankful for date nights
Leigh - I am thankful for a babysitter who loves our girls and who our girls love to hang out with
 

Sunday November 13th: 
Olivia - I am thankful we got lots of Pumpkins
Avery - I am thankful for LaLa's socks (I think she might be starting to lose it)
Brad - I am thankful for leftover pizza & toaster ovens
Leigh - I am thankful for Crock Pot's and the delicious meals they are capable of producing

Monday November 14th: 
Olivia - I am thankful for Ms. Leslie (her teacher)
Avery - I am thankful for Ms. Susan (her teacher)
Brad -I am thankful that Riley watches over the house while I am gone
Leigh - I am thankful for the miracle of life and the happiness it brings to people's lives

Tuesday November 15th: 
Olivia -I am thankful today is my Daddy's Birthday and we get to go to a Restaurant for dinner
Avery - I am thankful for chicken
Brad - I am thankful that people remembered my birthday (I didn't have the heard to tell him that FB tells people its his birthday - hahaah, kidding, he knew that)
Leigh - I am thankful that my Mother-in-Law decided to have a second child - Happy Birthday Brad.

Wednesday November 16th - 
Olivia - I am thankful for dessert
Avery - I am thankful for animals in my crib
Brad - I am thankful that my wife keeps our children alive while I am traveling (I phrased this for him)
Leigh - I am thankful for The Elf on the Shelf - I can't wait to break it out.

Thursday November 17th - 
Olivia- I am thankful that I get to go to my Bina's house soon
Avery -I am thankful for my kitty shirt
Brad - I am thankful for heat
Leigh -I am thankful that Dora taught Olivia all about the Naughty List, now if only Avery would connect the dots.

No comments: