Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rookie Blue

Meet Rookie Andy McNally...

Meet Det. Luke Callahan

Meet Officer Sam Swarek

I so badly want Andy to pick Sam...but she chickened out last week, and now I can't wait to see what happens this week. Call me what you will....I love Rookie Blue, and hope so badly it makes the cut and doesn't get cancelled like some of my other favorites from last year, like Mercy, loved Mercy, so sad its over.

And how about The Friday Night Lights ending...I was crying my eyes out like a little baby, I knew Tim Riggins was a good guy deep down....but now where is the show going to go from here? Is he off the show? They are cutting the cast back, I get that, its an expensive show to produce...but seriously, Tim Riggins?

2 comments:

MommaZ said...

Count me in on Rookie Blue! And I agree with you on Sam. AND I agree on Mercy...boooooo that it got cut! I had to quickly avert my eyes before your spoiler of a last paragraph on FNI though :P It's DVRd and I plan on catching up sometime this week if I can get my eyes to stay open :)

MommaZ said...

Oh, and can I just say that I would literally kill someone if I could just look that good in a halter top jersey thing. Really.