Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm Gonna Do It

I am going to venture out to Kohls tonight and pick up some fall clothing for Olivia, they are having a fabulous sale on their Jumping Beans line, which is basically mix n match tops and bottoms. $4.99 per piece...can't beat that with a stick. I have remained fairly loyal to Carters, Gap Kids and Target, but the girls come home from school looking like little homeless kids, they are FILTHY.  So spending even $8-$10 per piece is just too much for it to be ruined after 1-2 wears, so I am going to do it, I am going to try out the Jumping Beans line and see what they have to offer for Olivia's Fall Wardrobe.

I will let you know how it goes, I am even thinking about taking Olivia with me so she can help me pick some of her clothes out, she loves to go "Olivia Shopping". Want a peek into her Christmas Wish List...


Doesn't every three year old need Purple Slippers?



An Umbrella - she wants a Dora Umbrella, but I am going to try and sway her to the Polka Dot/Monogrammed look, one that will last a little longer.

1 comment:

oneof4dms said...

Make sure you buy at least a size or two larger than you need if you go with the Jumping Beans line. They shrink a lot!!