Sunday, August 1, 2010

68 Degrees...

Can you believe it? It was 68 degrees this morning when we packed up and headed for Aunt Sarah's House of Pancakes, aka Yummy Goodness. After a delicious and peaceful breakfast we piled the kiddos into the Honey Wagon and set out for Target, my favorite place on Earth. We roamed the aisles, Olivia ran out some of her pent up energy and Avery was a little darling, I even had time to try on a cute black dress, like the one below, but in black, I have been looking for a dress like this for a while, but didn't want to break the bank on one in hopes I would be able to wear an even smaller size in just a few short months, so this one fit the bill.


I wanted to share a two pieces of news...one very exciting and happy shout out and one quite sad, yet peaceful piece of news. My Mommy Friend Crystal just welcomed her third child into the world, her first son, Christan Joseph Fallon. Christian has two big sisters, Kathryn (10) and Bella (17m - same age as Avery). Can you imagine me pregnant right now reading to have another? I think about that all the time since I was almost 9 months pregnant with Avery at this point...insane I tell ya.

And the second piece of news, my friend Dana, who I posted about earlier, whose FIL was losing his battle with Cancer, did in fact pass this weekend and is now looking down on the ones he loved. Dana paid a wonderful tribute to him on her blog if you want to take a peek, her words were just perfect! Thoughts and prayers go out to Bill's Family, may they now feel at peace now that his suffering is over and he is in a better place.

1 comment:

oneof4dms said...

thanks so much for your thoughts!