Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oscar...


This has been me for the last 24 hours.

I can't quite figure it out. Is it work? Could be? Is it the girls? Could be? Is it Brad? Could be (but I hope not considering it IS Marriage Appreciation Month, more on that later). Could it be that its THAT time of the month? Probably so. I am guessing it also doesn't help that I have 23,789,654 things on my mind. Between packing our entire house for the beach, getting 4 packages in the mail, dealing with a bridesmaid dress emergency, a bridesmaid show emergency, I just don't want to deal, I want to hole up in my bed and just read under the covers.

The girls got on my last nerve last night, and I was only around them for about 3 hours. Avery screamed for 1 full hour of that 3 hour period, and that continued this morning, another 45 minutes of screaming. I don't know what her problem is....I do know that she HATES her nebulizer.

I have spent the last two nights in or on my bed. Monday Night I finished reading Promises to Keep, by Jane Green. Loved it. Laughed out loud and sobbed all within the same paragraph. Everyone needs a Lila in their life (she is Callie's very best friend), and everyone needs a sisterly relationship, like the one that Steffi and Callie have, and a husband like Reece would be nice too.  What a touching story of love and relationships, I highly recommend it to everyone. Last night I put together several packages to mail, watched an episode of Secret Life of the American Teenager, between you and me I am thrilled that Ricky and Amy might be getting together, cheesy, I know, but I love it. But for the record, I would NEVER let my child/early teenager watch it...what is up with ABC Family anyways. I swear its meant for 30 year olds, not Families.

And then we got a quote from one of the contractors...much higher than we had hoped, so my visions of built-ins danced their way RIGHT OUT of my head. The quote was almost double what we had hoped to pay and didn't even include painting - yikes. So now we are in a holding pattern...we shall see.

1 comment:

The B's said...

I completely get it... except I usually turn into Cookie Monster...which as you can tell does not help loosing the weight that I indulged myself in while preggers some 17 months ago. I wish for you tonight a night of relaxation, calmness, good tv and blogging. :)