Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goal of The Week

So my goal this week is to get a Library Card, that's right folks, I am going to "join the Library" so that I can stop spending my cold hard cash on books that take me 24 hours to read and then collect dust on my bookshelf for years. I shouldn't tell you this, but I am going to...I had this same goal the week we moved into this house and that was over 5 years ago and I have yet to "join the Library". I am finishing up Book #2 of the Firstborn Series, called Forgiven by Karen Kingsbury, and when I finish this one I will have Books 3, 4 and 5 to read, I am hoping the Library has them so I can avoid shaking the money tree to finish up this series. I really like Karen Kingsbury, sometimes she is a bit cheesy and super-duper dramatic, and unrealistic, but I really do like her books, and I have several more on my list after this series. And I just finished Elin Hilderbrand's Summer People, and I loved it, each and every page, I loved that it took place on Nantucket, I can't wait to visit Nantucket, I just know that I will love it.  All of Elin's books take place on Nantucket, she lives there with her family, I can't wait to read more of her novels.

No comments: