Saturday, August 7, 2010

5:45am....do you know where your child is?

This is what I find when I come around the corner...breakfast bars and 100 Calorie Packs all over the kitchen floor...

And this is what I find when I go on the hunt for how those breakfast bars made their way to the middle of the kitchen...

Someone is VERY proud of herself

And someone now loves to yell "Cheese" when the camera comes out

Avery has declared 5:45am her wake up time, some mornings you can let her talk until about 10 after 6, and other mornings she demands you get her out of her crib immediately at 5:45am, you never know which morning you are going to get. So when you are Leigh, and you are home alone 1-2 mornings a week, you have to set your alarm for at least 5:30am to get a shower in before the little monkey wakes up. My dear friend Kear suggested we get black out shades for her room, thinking it would help her sleep, no such luck.

Note: All of these photos were taken at 6am

1 comment:

Kearstin said...

Sorry girl, I tried! It works like a charm for my child!