Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Little Things...

Often times it is the little things in life that bring me peace and make me super happy.  You might be thinking this is going to be a really deep post, about all the little things, like freshly bathed little ones, laughter and sharing an ice cream cone with your daughter, but no such luck, its about:

An organized-by-color closet

A clean set of sheets and a freshly made bed

I get that it might sound silly to some, but being organized and having everything put together just makes my world spin smoother.  When the bed is a mess or my closet looks like Avery just tried on every single pair of shoes I own my heart starts to beat a little faster and I just feel a little off kilter.  Don't get me wrong, since having children I have come to appreciate a messy bed if that means more time with the little ones, but if I can squeeze some organizing in during nap time or after they have gone off to dream-land, you bet your bottom dollar I will!

No comments: