Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Turner Party: Family of Four


Here we are, in all our glory...our simple, happy little family.  I am so thankful for cameras and their power and for photographers and their god given talent.  The memories capture and the stages in life that pass so quickly.  I look at the girls and I think back to when they were in Size 1 Diapers (the day they came home from the hospital). I close my eyes real tight, trying hard to remember the smell of their newborn heads, to recall what their sweet little feet looked like when they were wee little things. It was just 3+ years ago that Olivia joined our family, yet it feels as though she has been a part of us for as long as we have been an us. 

We had a mini-lifestyle session with Kristi Williams Photography a few weekends ago, and it just so happened to be a beautiful day, perfect for a photo shoot. I cherish our photographs, they are displayed all over our home, I can't seem to get enough, I can't wait to choose my favorites from this session.  We didn't have Avery's 2 year photos taken so this session doubled as a family shoot as well as her 2 year session. Thank You Kristi for capturing the girls and our family...we can't wait until your next visit!

No comments: